Front of house/Facilities/Office Management
Exciting opportunity has become available to work for one of the leading International Investment firms in their beautiful London office. You will need to be self motivated, highly pro-active and have a professional attitude.
This is a great position for someone who loves being front of house but who also has the skills to be able to manage the general admin, senior level executives and office management duties too.
The main responsibilities are:
• Being the go to person for all issues related to the operation of the office
• Processing invoices
• Experience managing corporate travel and working alongside the travel provider
• Being responsible for the business continuity plan for the London office
• Liaising with suppliers, vendors, the building management, cleaners etc.
• Maintaining that the office supplies are ordered and well stocked
• Ensuring that health and safety legislations are in compliance and coordinating annual PAT testing for appliances
• Answering calls, transferring to correct team/person
• Meeting and greeting clients and guests
• Managing all front of house duties
• Distribution/coordination of incoming and outgoing post
• Being able to assist all senior level executives in daily duties
Looking for a special individual who is enthusiastic, well spoken, has exceptional attention to detail and has strong organisational skills. If this sound like you, please contact us today!