HR Administrator - superb opportunity. Join a firm who will fund your CIPD studies and give you 32 days holidays plus bank holidays. Friendly and hard-working HR team. Based in Victoria. You will handle the admin of all aspects of the HR-life-cycle.
This is a fast paced, demanding environment and this role requires someone who can juggle several tasks at the same time. You will have strong interpersonal, written, organisational and administrative skills. You will be the first point of contact and will be required to work well independently and as part of a team. You will be enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude and have had experience working within a busy HR team.
Duties for this HR Admin role will include;
• Assist the HR Advisors and Head of HR with recruitment campaigns, arranging assessments, issuing invites and paperwork following this.
• Issue starter packs to all new recruits including offer letters, contracts, and other necessary paperwork. Request references for all new starters.
• Input new starter details into the HR system and follow up any missing information.
Learning and Development
• Assist the learning and development manager in the learning and development process by collating the programme, organising training events, including arranging venues both internal and external, liaising with training providers and our people, sending out joining instructions and evaluation forms and to maintain the training and development database.
• Assist in the organisation and administration of the monthly Corporate Induction ensuring that all new starters (including agency and provider people) for the month attend.
• Update and maintain the training module on the HR system.
Payroll, Pensions and Systems
• Enter any payroll changes and updates to the HR system regularly throughout the month to ensure accuracy. Alongside the HR Advisors, carry out the end to end payroll cycle liaising with the payroll provider and managers to ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time. This will involve processing relevant paperwork and assisting with answering payroll queries. Ensure all people are paid correctly and on time – ensure correct paperwork is authorised by budget holders and liaise with the payroll provider. Issue any paperwork confirming any pay changes.
• Produce reports for the HR team, managers and directors and manipulate these where necessary.
• Provide support to the finance team when requesting information about payroll / finance issues.
• Update the online pension system with all pension changes. Liaise with our pension provider on any special estimate requests. Work alongside the rest of the HR team to produce end of year information for the pension provider and finance team.
• Assist the HR Advisors and Head of HR with work relating to employee relations casework. Assist the HR Advisors with the administration of the Bradford Factor absence management procedure.
Other HR Administrator duties will include;
• Take ownership for the housekeeping of the HR system, the online folders and documents on the HR system and the HR storage facilities on site.
• Manage the HR inbox.
• Being the first point of contact for any basic HR queries.
• Manage and update published HR documents (forms, policies etc.) on the Intranet to ensure the most updated version is available to staff.
All applicants will be preferably degree educated with experience of working in a busy HR team. You will have top notch IT skills and excellent attention to detail.
For further details contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR.
Maine HR is a specialist HR recruitment consultancy.