HR Administrator required for a FTC - join a large HR team supporting a children's charity. Immediate start!
This role will provide excellent grounding for an up and coming HR professional. Are you looking to get exposure to all aspects of HR? This is a superb opportunity to work with a friendly bunch of HR people.
Main Purpose of the HR Administrator Job
• Provide general HR administrative support to the operational HR team.
• Undertake tasks with a view to achieving data accuracy within the Select HR information system.
Main Duties and Account abilities of this HR Administration role;
• System data entry for head office staff.
• Prepare all employee letters for head office staff.
• General HR administration for head office staff, including preparing and checking data to send to the outsourced payroll provider on a monthly basis.
• Assist the HR Assistant in ensuring that the probation process and performance appraisal process is managed effectively for central office staff.
• Maintenance of central office personnel files both in hard copy and updating information in Select HR.
• Answering basic HR queries.
• Ensure that sickness management procedures are completed by central office staff and updating the HR information system accordingly.
• Assist with management of the HR helpdesk inbox.
• Provide administrative assistance to the wider HR team on occasion.
To be considered for this role you will have some HR experience and;
Knowledge & experience
• The ability to manage confidential matters in strict confidence
• Knowledge of and the ability to use Microsoft Office & Outlook - you will have a good knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
• Data entry experience
• Strong desire to develop a career in Human Resources
• Pays particular attention to detail
• Initiative and a common sense approach to tasks
• Calm, patient and able to manage workload from different sources/timelines
• Professional, respectful of others and pride in their work
• Good communication skills (including oral and written). In particular, excellent phone manner and strong inter-personal skills
• Flexible, highly organised, able to multi task and prioritise work effectively to meet deadlines
• This post is subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure
If you have what my client is looking for and are available immediately then contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR
Maine HR is a specialist HR recruitment consultancy