Exciting PA opportunity for a leading international consultancy who specialise in the application of psychology to business.
This is a progressive environment working with a highly regarded and respected team. We are looking for an exemplary professional who has at least two years experience as a PA with a 2:1 degree and high A-level results.
You will be someone who is commercially minded, motivated and knows how to operate within a highly corporate fast paced working environment.
Main responsibilities will be:
• Managing a team with three to four consultants
• Extensive diary management and scheduling, being able to work to tight deadlines across international time zones
• Liaising with senior level clients
• Management of emails, calls and other enquiries
• Organising travel
• Audio typing, data entry and general ad hoc assistant duties
• Assisting the team with financials e.g. billings, invoices and expenses
This role would suit someone with PA experience looking for a more corporate career with a dynamic, fast paced exciting culture. Call today to find out more!