Recruitment Business Partner
Recruitment Business Partner required for e-commerce firm. Creative tech environment. Super smart employees, fast growth international business. Operational role which will become more strategic.
Join a customer centric business, fun and innovative workforce. You will thrive in a fast paced multi-cultural environment.
Reporting into the UK HR Director you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing and building strong talent pipelines for both active and passive candidates across all brands and functions for UK based roles. You will be managing agency partners and identifying new sources of direct candidate attraction. You will become the champion for driving best practice in all areas of recruitment.
Who you are:
You have a passion for all things Recruitment. You will be results orientated and constantly look for ways to improve and deliver an effective recruitment service to the business. You will have specific knowledge and experience in specialist areas of Recruitment, sourcing, interviewing and selection. You will contribute, and sometimes lead, on recruitment projects within your area of responsibility. You will be able to fully utilise your network to attract talent and promote the business.
What you will do in this recruitment role:
• Understand the ongoing requirements in the areas you support, assist in drafting job descriptions and managing the recruitment process effectively
• Develop sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates
• Agency partner relationship management and some direct sourcing
• Identify, qualify and pre-screen all candidates through agencies, job boards, social media channels, networking events and referrals
• Arrange technical tests (where appropriate), Telephone/Skype and face to face Interviews with all candidates determining their suitability
• Participate in the induction programme development & implementation
• Manage recruitment projects on an ad-hoc basis
• Develop and maintain a Recruitment Dashboard to track, report on, and continuously improve performance
What you will bring to this recruitment role:
• Significant experience in recruiting and souring candidates in-house
• Highly efficient and methodical approach to work to plough through the operational recruitment piece
• In-house recruitment experience for a high growth tech or start up business
• Ability and experience of implementing & using recruitment tools/databases/ATS
• Experience of demonstrating serious value to the business through improvements in the recruitment process
• Experience of managing ad-hoc projects from start to finish
• Credible and commercially focused
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Passionate about service and success in equal measure
• A team player who enjoys working for a business that recognises success and supports development
• An energetic positive attitude – someone who has plenty of ideas and is interested in hearing other peoples too
For details on this role contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR
Maine HR is a specialist HR recruitment consultancy.