HR Administrator - You must have a natural flair for HR systems and excellent attention to detail. You will be a talented administrator who can work in a fast paced environment.
This role is for someone who wants to work in a fast growth and ever changing environment. Work with a super smart bunch of people who are all ambitious.
Reporting to the Head of Legal & Corporate Services, you will proactively contribute to managing and administering an HR service that is renowned by both internal and external clients.
You must be process and detailed orientated, this is essential.
You will own the management of the HR systems, the application of standard HR policies and the administration of recruitment to ensure consistency and efficiency.
• Maintain all HR systems to ensure data is accurate, up to date, and complete for all employees
• Train and support team to ensure they can use all HR systems accurately
• Manage induction process for all new employees, including: ensuring all data is captured, all necessary documents are executed, workstation is ready for first day and employee is welcomed appropriately
• Manage exit process for outgoing employees, including: administering exit interviews, ensuring all necessary documents are executed, and that equipment and information is returned appropriately
• Work in partnership with the Finance Team providing information to support payroll and assisting with the administration of company benefits (ensuring appropriate forms are filled/uploaded)
• Prepare regular tracking reports on HR matters (including staff absence, head count, recruitment etc)
HR Process and Policy
• Maintain all company policies and when required (at least once annually) review those policies to ensure compliance with UK laws and brand culture
• Maintain all HR written templates to ensure consistency and compliance with company policy
• Support the operational delivery of key annual HR activities such as pay review, bonus and appraisals
• Manage all Sickness and Flexible Working processes and support managers to do the same
• Manage all Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Leave processes
Learning and Development
• Support the development, co-ordination and execution of annual team training with the Head of Legal & Corporate Services
• Support managers to research and organise one-off training where necessary
• Champion the recruitment process ensuring a positive experience for the candidate and effective process for the internal team
• Work with the Head of Legal & Corporate Services to produce effective and innovative selection tools
• Schedule all interviews and assessments, and prepare interview and assessment plans for all open roles
• Maintain all recruitment written templates to ensure consistency
• Support the continuous review effectiveness of recruitment methods and agencies along with the Recruitment Manager.
• Experience in HR - have had ownership for HR systems
• Strong ability to build trusted relationships through a professional but personable approach
• Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient with strong project management skills
• Excellent writing and proof reading skills
• Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise projects and workload
• Strong knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Minimum academic level required: Bachelor Degree
• Professional Qualifications: CIPD qualification (desirable but not necessary)
For further details on this role contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR
Maine HR is a specialist HR recruitment consultancy