Operations Supervisor – West London -- £23k + Benefits + shift allowances
Are you involved with managing, supporting and mentoring a team that consistently delivers a client-focused service? Can you work as part of a team, in a supervisory role, tasked with delivering 24/7 support in a time and service critical environment? Yes? Then read on to find out more about this new opportunity.
Delivering an efficient and effective operation of this out of hours service and call centre, a service that is relied upon, is what this role is about. Following escalation and operational procedures that are already in place, whether you are the initial call handler, supervisor or senior manager you have a responsibility to deliver and maintain a high level of customer care. With stakeholders ranging from other key emergency services, community support services and the general public this is a real opportunity for someone who not only wants to make a difference but also have the chance for real career progression.
As Operations Supervisor you will have the opportunity to:
• Take responsibility to deliver the highest level of customer care at all times through effective communication with the team on the ground as well as managing other external and internal stakeholders
• Successfully mentor and support team members, helping them to achieve their individual personal development plans and goals
• Manage and ensure that staffing levels are maintained as necessary, ensuring service delivery targets are met and mitigating actions deployed if required
• Act as a senior advisor in terms of complaints and escalation procedures
• Take ownership of all administrative functions and requirements ensuring they are fulfilled as necessary
• Be recognised for your hard work and have a clear career development path
• Be an excellent communicator both face to face and when writing reports with the ability to maintain your composure, tact and diplomacy even when working in a pressured environment
• Have successfully managed a team a team of individuals, ideally in a call centre environment previously – you’ll have been the go-to team leader and the one that everyone wanted on their shift
• Enjoy the challenge that working a multi-shift pattern brings because you are flexible and adaptable.
• Have forged a reputation as a firm but fair supervisor or team leader – you’ve taken personal responsibility for ensuring all your team’s compliance information, data collection and report writing was A1
• Be looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to bring new ideas to the table
£23k plus local shift allowance, plus holiday & other benefits
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @_maine_group, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!