Are you a corporate PA with a gold medal in gate keeping? Are you a PA looking for a change in career direction and seeking a fulfilling role with a humanitarian focus? If so, read on as this might just be the job for you....
Our client are a charity that focus in international development and they are looking to hire an exceptional PA to provide a broad of level support to the Executive Director and some ad-hoc support to the Senior Management Team. This is an amazing opportunity for firm but fair PA to join a passionate and hard-working team ins a fast paced and rewarding environment.
• Support the ED with extensive diary management - there are lots of people who demand is time so you must be able to remain firm, prioritise what is important and manage the ED diary effectively.
• Accurate minute taking
• Support the arrangements and logistics of team events
• Organise conferences and meetings
• Meet and greet guests, organising AV equipment for meeting rooms
• Drafting and proof reading documents for internal and external communications
• As the PA you will be required to stand in and liaise with external parties
• Oversee local and international travel arrangements including the organisation of itineraries. Most of this travel is to Africa so an understanding of the challenges and inevitable delays that will occur is a huge plus!
Experience and skills:
• Minimum of 5 years PA experience in fast-paced, corporate environment
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to think on your feet
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Strong MS Office Skills with the ability to produce documents and presentations
If you are a skilled and dedicated PA with a ‘muck-in’ attitude and desire to make an impact, please apply now!