HR Administration required who can assist with the effective delivery of a high quality, efficient accurate HR delivery including payroll. You will provide support to a busy HR team.
The role is based on two sites; North London (NW10) 3 days per week and London Bridge 2 days per week. Working patterns may vary however, depending on specific work tasks, e.g. payroll cut off needs.
The position reports to a HR Business Partners. You’ll have to muck in to help with other assigned tasks to support clients across the business from time to time.
- Monthly payroll inputting and checking
- Updating and making changes to our employee databases
- Updating employee records to ensure an accurate reflection of all employee details
- Liaising with our external payroll provider
- Dealing with various operational payroll needs e.g. processing overtime payments
- Responding to payroll queries in a timely manner
- Sending out probationary, fixed term contract ending reminder emails to managers
- Assisting HR Coordinators with preparation of contracts, offer letters etc.
- Managing the leavers’ process, e.g. sending out acknowledgements, closing employee files etc.
- Preparing references for current and former employees
- Maintaining and updating absence records
- Generating reports as and when requested using Excel
- Distribution of employee communications e.g. contracts, payslips etc.
- Providing a high standard of customer service
- Maintaining various HR spreadsheets and trackers
- Contributing ideas for innovative, better and more efficient ways of working
- Managing the HR inbox, escalating queries to the relevant HR Coordinator as necessary
- Liaising with external providers to the HR function including Payroll and Benefits Specialist to ensure all changes are accurately reflected
- Assisting in the administration of employee benefits, e.g. allocating staff credits
Essential for this HR Administrator role
- Solid experience of working in a busy, fast-paced and lively environment with payroll and HR administration responsibilities
- Exceptional general administration skills
- Ability to understand and digest information quickly, to be a quick learner and be able to ‘hit the ground running’
- High attention to detail
For further details contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR
Maine HR is a specialist HR recruitment consultancy.