Team Assistant-West End
This global Consultancy based in the West End are seeking a new Team Assistant to join their dynamic team. The main focus of the Team Assistant role is to provide a high standard of support to a successful and friendly team of Consultants spanning various levels of seniority including Director level.
The Team Assistant role demands a very high level of pro-activity and self-motivation, alongside prior experience in dealing with a range of individuals. Excellent written and verbal English is essential, as are strong organisational and interpersonal skills, excellent initiative and a professional demeanour.
• Providing full administrative support to your dedicated team
• Creating and/or assisting with the formatting of PowerPoint presentations and complex reports using Word & Excel.
• Administering travel arrangements e.g. flights, hotel accommodation, car transfers & taxis.
• Making restaurant reservations & coordinating practice development activities.
• Complex diary management including organising internal and external meetings and managing any logistics that may be required.
• Dealing with correspondence.
Apply to us at The Maine Group today!