The Maine Group's client, a top global Talent Consultancy are looking for an intelligent and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to join their fast paced, client focused and dynamic team.
The EA duties will include:
• Supporting 2 Partners by providing a full and seamless Executive Assistant Service
• Booking multi-stop international travel, arranging international meetings and preparing presentations
• Managing an ever changing diary
• Managing general administration, coordinating meetings, filtering calls, and booking meeting rooms
• Ensure the smooth running of the 360 search process, liaising with clients and candidates and managing all administration.
The EA candidate:
• Have experience of working on various projects simultaneously
• Switched on with ability to demonstrate a strong commercial approach
• First-class Executive Assistant skills, and attention to detail
• Able to work at a fast pace juggling multiple priorities
• Personable character to slot in with close knit EA community
This is an amazing opportunity for a first class Executive Assistant to join a growing global brand. You will be part of a large dynamic business support team who are incredibly supportive and friendly. The EA role is based in stunning offices in Mayfair, with fantastic benefits. After recent changes, this company has positioned itself as a global leader in their field creating amazing opportunities for all their staff.
On top of all of this, Executive Assistants here are not expected to work evenings or weekends, unlike in other similar companies, so you are assured a work life balance, so if you feel this is the opportunity you have been looking for please do get in touch.