A top global Management Consultancy firm based in superb offices in the West End are looking for a superb Team Assistant to jump on board. Renowned for their supportive EA community and employee satisfaction this is a fantastic opportunity to forge excellent working relationships and to progress your career within this sociable and professional environment.
This dynamic organisation are looking for an on the ball Team Assistant who is smart and will hit the ground running. The main focus of the Team Assistant role is to provide a high standard of support to a successful and friendly team of Consultants. The role demands a very high level of pro-activity and self-motivation, alongside prior experience in dealing with a range of individuals. Excellent written and verbal English is essential, as are strong organisational and interpersonal skills, excellent initiative and a professional demeanour.
• Providing full administrative support to the team
• Creating and/or assisting with the formatting of PowerPoint presentations and complex reports using Word & Excel.
• Administering travel arrangements e.g. flights, hotel accommodation, car transfers & taxis.
• Making restaurant reservations & coordinating practice development activities e.g. Golf days.
• Complex diary management including organising internal and external meetings and managing any logistics that may be required.
• Assisting in compiling mail shots and marketing packs, ensuring contacts within the CRM database are maintained accurately.
• Dealing with correspondence - drafting letters, distributing incoming mail and arranging couriers.
• Proactively dealing with duties such as scanning, photocopying, printing and binding.
• Ordering stationery supplies and refreshments and ensuring stationery store and tea-point are organised, stocked and tidy.
• Helping other Team Assistants where necessary and providing cover for holiday/sickness.
• Liaising with other business units e.g. IT, Legal, HR in order to meet the needs of the business.
• Complete adhoc projects/tasks on request
The ideal candidate will have prior experience Prior experience working as a Team Assistant within a professional services environment who has experience of booking international travel and you will have strong Microsoft office skills.
To work for this dynamic and forward thinking business please apply with a covering letter and CV.