The Maine Group's client, an established and vibrant architectural firm based in Central London, are looking for a warm and engaging PA to provide first class support to the Director. As a driven and proactive PA, you will also provide support to the other project secretaries as required. Sitting on the administration team, you will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and promote a positive ‘can do’ attitude. You will have a good level of proficiency in Photoshop and In-Design with strong MS Office skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA, with previous experience from an architectural firm, to join a practice with a friendly and social team culture and a vibrant atmosphere, who have a reputation for delivering excellence to very influential clients.
• Diary Management for Director and team members including inbox management
• Full responsibility for all administrative tasks on behalf of the Director
• Organising meetings and lunches both internally and externally
• Drawing issues – printing/collating/copying/issuing
• Supporting the Practice Manager as necessary
This is a 12 month maternity cover contract and the role is paying £33,000. If you are an experienced PA with previous experience working in an architectural practice, then please apply today!