Team Assistant for Global Consultancy based in the West End
This global Consultancy based in the West End are seeking a new Team Assistant to join their dynamic team. The main focus of the Team Assistant role is to provide a high standard of support to a successful and friendly team of Consultants spanning various levels of seniority including Director level.
The Team Assistant role demands a very high level of pro-activity and self-motivation, alongside prior experience in dealing with a range of individuals. Excellent written and verbal English is essential, as are strong organisational and interpersonal skills, excellent initiative and a professional demeanour.
• Providing full administrative support to your dedicated team
• Creating and/or assisting with the formatting of PowerPoint presentations and complex reports using Word & Excel.
• Administering travel arrangements e.g. flights, hotel accommodation, car transfers & taxis.
• Making restaurant reservations & coordinating practice development activities.
• Complex diary management including organising internal and external meetings and managing any logistics that may be required.
• Dealing with correspondence.
• Proactively dealing with duties such as scanning, photocopying, printing and binding.
• Ordering stationery supplies and refreshments and ensuring stationery store and tea-point are organised, stocked and tidy.
• Helping other Team Assistants where necessary and providing cover for holiday/sickness.
• Liaising with other business units
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working as a Team Assistant within a professional services environment who has experience of booking international travel and you will have strong Microsoft office skills.
To work for this dynamic and forward thinking business please apply today.