Working for a professional and friendly financial services firm in the City, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the office. Based on the front of house, you will be the face of the company and be supporting both the internal team and external clients.
This is an extremely varied role which includes reception, administrative and secretarial support to the business.
What will the role involve?
• Arranging the maintenance of office equipment and premises and liaising with suppliers to ensure that everything is working smoothly.
• First point of contact for all calls and queries
• Take on secretarial tasks including typing of letters, documents and reports, processing mail-outs and other administrative tasks, as required.
• Organise and purchase office, stationery and kitchen supplies, negotiating pricing as necessary, and ensure all information and contact details for all suppliers remain accurate and up-to-date.
• To ensure all information and contact details for professional advisors and contractors remain accurate and up-to-date.
• Producing sales invoices, checking and processing purchase invoices, liaising with suppliers on invoicing queries and payments and arranging banking of cheques.
• To co-ordinate client meetings, either internally or externally, including monitoring attendees and researching venues.
Are you the right fit?
You will be a hands on, professional and friendly individual with a can do attitude. Working closely with the entire team, you will be able to build relationships quickly, be personable and dedicated. Previous administration experience within a professional office environment is essential.
This is a fantastic company to join, they work well as a team, are down to earth and highly respected within the financial services industry.