PA / EA to Business Founder
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? A brand new Private Equity start up with stunning offices in the heart of the West End are looking for a highly presentable and experienced EA / PA who can jump on board and to be part of something exciting from the beginning. You will have consolidated experience at dealing with high level clients and you will be adept at organising complex international travel as you will co-ordinate many meetings on a global scale as well as dealing with an extremely busy and ever changing diary.
This is a 1:1 role and you will support the founder of the business who has a strong presence in the Investment Banking and Private Equity space and is incredibly successful. He is down to earth, charismatic and reasonable with a good sense of humour and he looking for a loyal EA / PA who are on top of their game who can organise him so he can use his time and hectic schedule effectively. Duties include but not limited to:
• Heavy domestic and international travel with significant changes
• Scheduling complex meetings and logistics
• Manage expense reports
• Complete numerous other business and personal tasks as needed
• The goal is to anticipate needs and make executives lives flow smoothly and more easily
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications
• Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
This has to be truly amazing opportunity and one which we are delighted to be working on. If this sounds like the PA / EA role you have been looking for please do get in contact with The Maine Group today not to miss out!