German Speaking Analyst
Our client is a leading provider of professional consulting and performance reports for some of the world’s most established financial services firms. As a business which focuses on investment banking, corporate banking and private equity; they pride themselves as leading experts in providing fact-based recommendations to the financial services sector. They are currently seeking a German speaking Reward Analyst to join their senior consultant team. As a German speaking Reward Analyst, you will primarily assist in planning and executing annual compensation studies and projects within Banking and Capital Markets.
As a German speaking Reward Analyst, some of your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Collating data and detailed analysis of client compensation
- Undertaking market research and analysis
- Implementing client and business strategies
- Supporting technical and statistical reports for consultant projects
- Implementing compensation surveys
- Managing the entire project process
As a German speaker, you will focus primarily on the German financial services market and have a genuine interest in these markets. The ideal candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, have proven City experience and be able to show excellent analytical skills within a fast-paced, pressured environment. This is a 6 month contract position with an immediate start.