EA - Financial Services
Are you an Executive Assistant? Are you looking for a new role in the financial sector? Do you want to work for one of the world’s leading independent asset management groups? If so, this could be the role for you.
You will be working for a highly regarded, high profile asset manager with an impressive portfolio.
As an executive assistant, you will be supporting the CIO, the Head of portfolio management and also the Head of reporting and AIS. You will ideally have had experience working within financial services, a bonus if that experience includes asset management.
This role requires the candidate to possess exceptional organisational skills, an advanced knowledge of PowerPoint/Microsoft Word/Excel, the ability to deal with confidential material and will be educated to degree level or equivalent. The ideal candidate should also have an interest in finance, be proactive, polished and presentable.
The main duties include, but not limited to:
• General administrative support
• Global diary management /booking travel arrangements
• Organising conference calls and meetings
• Booking client breakfasts/lunches/dinners
• Taking minutes of meetings when required
• Responsible for organising events for clients such as the Christmas party