Are you passionate about delivering great customer service? Are you calm, organised and have proven office support experience? Our client is a leading global law firm with modern, bright offices in the heart of the City. They are seeking a professional Reprographics Assistant to join a friendly and busy team on a TEMPORARY – PERMANENT BASIS.
As a Reprographics and Office Assistant, you will thrive on providing the highest levels of client satisfaction as well as attention to detail with your work.
As a Reprographics Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Distributing mail and sorting post
- Booking couriers
- Taking control of all stationery and stock control
- Maintaining and updating databases, as well as archiving records
- Providing cover for the reception desk when required
- Providing excellent general support with regards to facilities
- Reprographics including binding large documents, scanning, copying, printing and formatting
- General office support for your Manager and Team
This is an excellent opportunity to add value for a firm that takes great pride in its people. Ideally, you will be immediately available, have a background in the legal sector and/or reprographics and take pride in having an efficient work ethic. This is a full time role (Monday – Friday) with shifts rotating each week. The shifts are 8.00am – 5.00pm and 10.00am – 7.00pm – please apply if you can commit to these shifts on a weekly basis and are immediately available.