EA to CEO
You will be working alongside an entrepreneurial and experienced CEO who has built this business from strength to strength. The business have an exciting growth plan, it’s a great time to join where you will be able to add ideas and value for the future growth.
You will be supporting the CEO in all organisational duties including intricate diary management, client liaison, representing the CEO for potential investors, creating and producing client proposals and supporting marketing plans, maintaining key management relationships and where required, handling personal matters for the CEO.
There will also be an operational aspect to the role supporting the MD working on detailed projects, work flow, systems, drafting presentations, assisting with pitch presentations and mapping and researching reports.
Personality is key and the ideal candidate will thrive in an environment that is fast paced, energetic and dynamic. They are a quality driven business and really focus on ensuring the candidate and client experience is flawless.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
* Previous recruitment or ideally executive search experience within an EA/PA role
* Strong communicator, written and verbal
* Meticulous planning and attention to detail
* High recognition for the importance of confidentiality
* Proactive, always seeking to improve and add ideas and value
* Confident, professional and polished
A strong package to include discretionary bonus, gym membership and an iPad.