Part-Time Repairs Administrator
An exciting opportunity to work within a successful company who are currently the leaders in providing excellent housing management services has arisen for a Part-Time Repairs Administrator.
It is crucial the successful Repairs Administrator is able to deliver excellent customer service. This will be a busy role within a fast-paced environment. Therefore, it is crucial you are able to communicate solutions effectively in order to solve a variety of maintenance and repair issues.
The main duties include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing customer calls
- Handling any complaints and queries in a professional manner
- Scheduling appointments and work for trade operatives
- Liaising with all stakeholders of the business
- Regularly update clients
- Logging all maintenance and repair issues to online systems
- Being the first point of contact for tenants
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service
If you have experience within the housing or property maintenance sector and are an assertive yet friendly individual who would thrive on working for a dynamic firm – please send your CV for consideration.
Please note this role is Part-Time only (2 days, Monday and Friday).