An excellent career opportunity for a senior executive PA at CEO level looking for a new challenge with a scope to add value in a dynamic professional services firm.
As an Executive PA you will be providing exceptional support to a successful entrepreneurial CEO including personal work. Responsibilities will include proactive diary management, inbox management, coordinating travel and supporting with arranging meetings. You will also be managing the CEO’s private properties and work closely with the Executive team to be an ambassador for the business. There will be an opportunity to really get involved with projects where you will be able to contribute ideas to add value.
To be successful in this role you will have a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment, an environment that can change ever so quickly. Project management skills and experience in managing properties will be considered a huge advantage.
The ideal candidate:
· Excellent understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Senior PA background
· Degree educated or equivalent
· Strong communicator – articulate and high standards of written communication
· Meticulous planning and attention to detail
· Resilient and composed under pressure
· Ability to organise self and others
· A welcoming attitude and ability to reinforce the values of the company
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Proactive approach where you will be able to contribute ideas and add value