HR Programme Manager - Employee Engagement
HR PROGRAMME MANAGER – EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT.
SUPERB OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A COMMERCIAL BANK AND TO LEAD AN ENGAGEMENT PROGRAMME.
Benefits include; 24 days holiday, 11% employer contribution to pension, healthcare, season ticket loan and days off to do charity work.
Based in the City, this role involves some travel within the UK.
You will manage an established programme with the objective to develop it and drive it forward.
Project managing activities for short, medium and long term delivery. The focus of this programme is to encourage active engagement leading to staff retention.
This initiative was thought up by employees not HR, it was well received by the business.
You will be expected to continue to embed the programme into the company culture, to identify new initiatives and to continue to build engagement and participation, aligning to other business and HR strategic initiatives. You will keep all stakeholders engaged and informed of progress. You’ll be managing employee communications regarding the programme. The programme has many events and you will be organising these with the support of an Events Co-ordinator then promoting them and encouraging attendance. The events will stay business and not HR led. You will be very visible in the business and you’ll be expected to form strong relationships with management and whole teams demonstrating a relentless and ongoing commitment to the programme and engagement. You’ll work collaboratively with working groups of champions across the business.
Who will excel in this role;
• HR professional who has taken the lead on employee engagement programmes and or initiatives.
• Someone with excellent project management skills, previous experience of managing multiple projects from conception to final delivery.
• Ability to demonstrate ‘self-sufficient thinking’ and able to apply own ideas to a brief then create a project plan.
• Strong influencing skills and experience of stakeholder management.
• End to end management of projects.
• Capable of working to budgets.
• Generalist HR background, CIPD qualified.
• Degree educated.
• Managing internal communications.
• Financial Services experience or have worked in a large complex organisation.
• Ability to make things happen.
• Reporting skills and not afraid to interact at Senior level.
Contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR for further details
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.