Learning & Development Consultant
L&D Consultant,6 month contract (with the likelihood to be extended), £400 per day, based in Canary Wharf
Are you a Learning & Development Consultant looking for a pro-active role where you have autonomy of your workload?
Are you looking for a role where you can implement and develop learning strategies? Then this is the role for you!!!
Our Client is a leading established financial services company based in stunning offices in the heart Canary Wharf.
• Ongoing stakeholder engagement and partnering with Senior HR Business Partners
• Analysing learning needs across the various divisions in the company
• Formulating divisional specific learning pathways
• Monitoring and evaluating both existing and new learning intervention to ensure they are delivering against agreed objectives and learning strategy
• Managing the L&D budgets and identifying opportunities to deliver greater value for money in the way we design and deliver training across the company
• Managing supplier relationships to make sure that high quality of training is delivered effectively
• Previous experience of developing and implementing L&D strategies and approaches
• Previous experience designing technical and professional training utilising a rang of methods
• Capacity to develop as well as delivery of learning interventions
• Experience of working within Policy and/or financial services
• Experience of implementing e-learning and learning technologies
IMMEDIATE START APPLY NOW!!
Contact Shiromi Kumarapalan at Maine HR for further information