Tax Accounts Assistant
My client is looking for a bright school leaver with strong A'levels - any Mathematics/Economics courses will be viewed as advantageous.
The successful candidate be well presented and have strong communication skills as this role involves a high level of client communication from day one.
Are you interested in becoming a Tax Accountant? My client will fully support the ATT (Association of Tax Technicians) qualification with regards to both course costs and study leave. Ultimately, if you are ambitious and successfully pass the ATT, there is a possibility that you would be sponsored to complete your CTA (Chartered Tax Advisor) qualification as well.
Duties will include:
• Deal with the annual Returns
• Respond to all day to day issues/queries from the clients
• Liaise with Inland Revenue and client on all personal tax issues
• Provide tax advice to clients
• Responsible for providing consistent and quality client service
• Assisting with ad hoc project work during quieter periods
A fantastic opportunity for a bright, proactive and analytical individual who has just finished their A ‘levels and is looking for an apprenticeship in the City.