Are you analytical with an eye for detail? Do you enjoy researching and collecting data?
Are you an ambitious graduate looking for a career in the City? If so, this could be the role for you. Our client is looking for a versatile graduate to support the team within a fast growing Financial Services recruitment business.
You will be smart, well presented and self-motivated with a can-do attitude. To begin with your days will be administration based. You will be making calls, arranging appointments and supporting the Executive Consultants. This role will develop into a fully fledged researcher and head-hunter role with huge potential for lucrative earnings.
Duties will include:
• Assisting with preparing client and candidate meetings
• Making a high volume of quality and detailed telephone calls
• Fact finding and target mapping
• Adjusting and updating databases and organisational charts accordingly
• Resourcing high quality candidates
• Scheduling meetings and interviews
• Assisting in head hunting
• Collecting, analysing and presenting data in a variety of formats
• Research project for a clients
This is an opportunity for a bright, degree educated individual who is looking for a highly professional environment to work in.