An exciting new temporary Team Secretary job opportunity for a client, based in Canary Wharf. Based in the heart of London City, this organisation is a fantastic professional environment to work in. This is a temporary Team Secretary position for 4 weeks to provide administrative support with responsibilities including:
• effective diary management
• arranging meetings, taking minutes and ensuring papers are circulated on time
• monitoring and dealing with emails
• dealing with enquiries as appropriate and taking telephone messages
• typing (audio and copy) of interview transcripts, general correspondence, reports, etc.
• distribution and logging of post
• managing documentation and filing
• maintaining and updating project management documentation
• Creating and updating procedure documents for each case type
• Travel Booking
• Assisting with Recruitment for the team
As this is a temporary contract experience within financial services would be beneficially in order to hit the ground running, however candidates who are immediately available with the right skills set will also be considered. If you are looking for your next administrative contract assignment in the City please get in touch as we have a number of temp bookings with immediate start so we can find the right role for you!