HR Advisor for a professional services firm. Superb opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to work for a global leader. A generalist role to work with HR Business Partners to look after a client group.
This HR Advisor role covers a full range of HR activities, as well as contributing to a range of projects.
You will be joining a commercial and client-focussed team in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
It is essential that you enjoy being client facing and can quickly build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
Working collaboratively with the HRBPs you will be able to demonstrate your skills and knowledge on people management issues and provide insight on issues such as employee development, retention and business shape.
HR Advisor duties will include;
• Partnering with the business to effectively deliver the local and firm wide Talent agenda, identifying opportunities to support the business in achievement of strategic goals
• Develop and maintain effective relationship with the business to identify and respond to current and future people related requirements
• Liaise with the business and specialist HR teams to ensure a fluid movement of people throughout the employee lifecycle
• Reward and Performance Management
• Actively support the annual performance management cycle
• Co-ordinate and support the annual reward and promotion processes for client groups
• Use centrally produced MI, and local HR team information, to monitor key performance indicators; identify trends and implications for the business
• Support HRBPs in proactively managing formal and informal employee relations (ER) issues, whether individual cases or the larger scale ER aspects of a change management programme with support from specialist ER/legal teams as appropriate
• Interpret and advise on HR policy to assist in reaching commercially viable solutions and managing associated risk
Are you the right person for the role?
I am keen to hear from experienced HR Advisors who have worked in a partnership environment or for a large global business.
You will be CIPD qualified.
It is essential you have worked in a professional and corporate firm.
Your experience will be in a generalist capacity with a focus on ER and performance management.
You will have top-notch analytical skills and experience of analysing MI reports.
For further details
contact Lee Thomas-Wragg, specialist HR recruiter at Maine HR