HR Advisor, £31,000-£33,000, Central London
Our Client is a market leader within the leisure industry in Europe and the UK and is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious HR Advisor, who is knowledgeable in ER related matters. If you are a HR Advisor who is ready to hit the ground running ,progress and grow within a large organisation then APPLY NOW!!!
• Provide professional HR Advice and coach line mangers on ER related matters
• Case Management of ER issues including making recommendations, and supporting people manager in regards to dismissal meetings
• Develop and maintain collaborative and productive working relationships internal stakeholders
• Provide support and deliver workshops in regards to HR best practice
• Be able to manage and provide advice in regards to TUPE, Redundancy, HR best practice and contractual issues
• Provide support to the HR Business Parnter/HR Manager on HR projects
The right candidate will have
• HR Generalist background
• Experience in being the first point of contact for providing guidance and support to line managers
• Ideally the candidate should be CIPD qualified
• Preferably the candidate would have worked within the Hospitality and Retail industry
• The right candidate will have 1st class knowledge in UK Employment Legislation
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fun, hard working team. This is a fast growing business with numerous opportunities to grow.