Are you a Team PA who is ready to progress to the next level in your career? Do you want to work for a vibrant and professional firm in fantastic offices? This is an exciting new PA opportunity for a Global Insurer, based in London City. Our client is a globally recognised organisation in the business world, and thrive in ensuring employees are working in an inspiring environment. Growth and progression is highly encouraged, making this an excellent opportunity for professional PAs looking to progress in their career. You will be part of a strong and supportive PA network.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide comprehensive PA support to two CFOs and your role will include:
-Supporting the Head of HR
- Handling communications, diary and meeting management
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Organising travel itineraries
- Management of IT and Facilities function support
- Manage aspects of meetings including venue set up, diary notices, documentation, production / co-ordination / distribution of meeting agendas and papers
- Prepare PowerPoint and other forms of presentations for internal and external attendees
- Type meeting minutes as required
You will be used to working in fast paced and dynamic environment and have exceptional communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of PA experience with experience with diary and travel management.
Personality fit is key for this client and they are looking for someone who is confident, approachable, energetic, friendly and professional.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate and driven in their career, ready to progress and eager to develop in a new role!