HR Manager, Finance and Call Centre, £45,000 - £50,000, based in Central London
Our Client based in Central London is a market leader within the financial services market. If you are a HR Manager looking for a challenge and wants to grow within an expanding organisation this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, the role provides the opportunity to use your skills in a pro-active and innovative organisation that is committed as much to providing customers with fair outcomes in a FCA regulated environment as it is to providing its stakeholders with interesting and rewarding employment.
Taking part in all HR activities at a local level the role manages the HR team over two sites to enable them to deliver an excellent HR service within the business.
• Manage and lead the HR function by providing daily, weekly and monthly support and oversight to the HR Team
• Co-ordinate all HR function tasks and activities amongst the HR Team to ensure work is delivered within agreed timescales and to the required standard
• Report to the business risks, issues and concerns identified through the timely and relevant analysis of stakeholder engagement programs such as our FORUM meetings, climate surveys, staff suggestions, exit interviews etc
• Co-ordinate and manage all employee relations issues taking the lead where a particular sensitive issue has been raised
• Co-ordinate and manage all disciplinary/grievance issues taking the lead where particularly complex situations are identified
• Co-ordinate and manage the internal and external recruitment function in line the needs of the business
• Co-ordinate and manage regular salary reviews for all associate and professional level roles
• Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in cooperation with senior management team including ensuring that all department related policies and procedures are current and up to date
• Co-ordinate and manage all associate and professional level appraisals in line with the Performance Management Policy
• Carry out all duties in a manner that supports Our Values and promotes our Think Customer First philosophy
The right candidate
• Minimum of five years managing the HR function within a larger organisation including developing and administering HR policies, procedures and practices in a private sector environment
• Have a background working in financial services as well as familiarity in working with in a call centre environment
• An excellent level of written and spoken English honed in business partnering or advisory roles
• A professional and commercial approach to HR with the ability to build rapport quickly with all stakeholders as well as having a developed sense of diplomacy, tact and familiarity within a call centre environment
• Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy or other relevant HR projects such as employment tribunals
• Excellent communication skills to communicate and articulate company policies, procedures and important information to all levels of the company
• A multi-tasker who can think on their feet and work to a fast pace with the creativity, enthusiasm, drive and determination