Entrepreneurial, dynamic, fast paced and forward thinking is the best way to describe our client. Based in the City, they have fantastic offices however more importantly, they have fantastic ethics and look after their employees offering perks such as breakfast, team events and career progression.
Is this your ideal role?
In this role, you will be part of the operations department, one of the key divisions of the company, where you will be responsible for:
• Processing payments, both inbound and outbound and managing the direct debit system
• Calculating fees and monthly repayment amounts
• Answering queries from external customers regarding payments via phone and email
• Identifying account reconciliation issues and finding solutions
• Conducting AML and anti-fraud checks
• Having input into projects aimed at improving processes
• Liaising with the Finance and Collection teams
• Conducting daily QA checks on the process flow.
• Ensuring compliance with all regulatory bodies with a focus on FCA and CASS compliance
Are you their ideal candidate?
• Experience of payment processing, ideally within an organisation with client money responsibility.
• Exceptional organisational skills with a high level of accuracy
• Numerically minded
• Good communication skills – you will regularly communicate internally across different teams
• Excellent Excel skills including experience of VLOOKUPS and formulas
• Keen to learn and get involved in the wider business processes.