HR MANAGER REQUIRED FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM
SUPERB OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN GLOBAL PLAYER - EXCELLENT BENEFITS
This HR Manager role supports client groups of circa. 500 people within the business, as well as managing an HR Advisor. You will also and lead and contribute on a range of projects supporting your client group and wider firm Talent agenda.
You will deliver with integrity on both a strategic and operational level, in addition to leading key Talent projects across the practice. Working collaboratively, you will be able to demonstrate your skills and knowledge in key areas of responsibility such as advising the business on individual and strategic talent management issues and providing insight and analysis to drive decisions on issues such as employee development, retention and business shape.
• The role will assist with the transition towards partnering with the business to effectively deliver the local and firm wide Talent agenda, identifying opportunities to support the business in achievement of strategic goals
• Supporting the business in response to market changes; managing the impact on our people
Reward and Performance Management
• Facilitate delivery of an on-going performance management review, reinforcing the importance of continuous and honest feedback and taking ownership for personal development. Using performance data to lead the annual reward and promotion processes for client groups, including facilitation of consistency meetings, providing guidance in line with the reward strategy, and ensuring fairness and consistency
HR analytics and Insight
• Use MI, and local HR team information, to monitor key performance indicators; identify trends and implications for the business, propose and implement appropriate interventions
• Employee Case Management
• Manage formal and informal ER issues, whether individual cases or the larger scale ER aspects of a change management programme with support from specialist ER/legal teams as appropriate
• Interpret and advise on HR policy to assist in reaching commercially viable solutions and managing associated risk
• Train and coach HR Advisors, employees and Partners on ER issues and risk
• Relationship management: strong negotiating and influencing skills, with the gravitas to command professional respect at all levels; adept at handling difficult individuals to gain positive and constructive outcomes
• Advisory skills: ability to work in ambiguous situations and provide clear/best fit solutions
• Commercial Awareness & risk management: Strong awareness and understanding of the current environment within we are operating as a Firm and able to adapt recommendations or advice as appropriate
YOU MUST HAVE WORKED FOR A GLOBAL ORGANISATION AND PREFERABLY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Experience of Talent Management including a combination of Employee Relations, Reward, Resourcing & Retention, Data Analysis, Talent Management, Team Management and Development/Coaching responsibilities
• Employment Law: pragmatic and commercial application of current employment law demonstrated through managing ER cases and related risks
• Software skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and specific HR applications of these, SAP would be preferable.
• Industry Knowledge: an understanding of the Professional Services environment is desirable although not essential
FOR DETAILS CONTACT LEE THOMAS-WRAGG AT MAINE HR