Training Coordinator / Administrator - required for a 5 week temporary assignment - based in Canary Wharf.
Must have worked in a training department before and be available to start this role immediately.
Training Coordinator / Administrator Key Responsibilities:
1. Organise and co-ordinate training events. This includes: arranging dates, venues, room layout, course materials and hiring any necessary equipment. Arranging overnight accommodation for external trainers and co-ordinating the appropriate catering requirements.
2. Ensure that training application forms are completed accurately and the appropriate authorisation obtained.
3. Maintain an accurate record of staff training and development throughout the Group.
4. Maintain an up to date record of suitable training providers and courses to satisfy off the job training requirements.
5. Regularly liaise with departmental managers to maintain a record of available in house training.
6. Co-ordinate joining instructions and send meeting request for in-house courses.
7. To greet trainer and delegates on arrival at training courses and provide clear instructions for use of facilities.
8. Ensure accurate financial paperwork is recorded. Raise purchase orders and code and process invoices and pass to the relevant department.
9. Update and manage database and keep accurate paper based records where appropriate.
10. Update and maintain filing system and training library on a regular basis.
11. To assist the Group Training Manager in evaluating the effectiveness of training and development.
12. To run Training reports
13. Raise cheques for Training Department.
You will have;
1. Previous Training and Development experience is essential.
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication.
4. Must be a team player with a willingness to help others.
5. Flexible, organised and calm approach to work is essential.
6. Capable of working on own initiative
For further details contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR