Our client, a dynamic and forward thinking Chartered Accountancy Firm, are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. In collaboration with the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for delivering accounting and reporting, line managing the Accounts Assistant and Accounts Senior.
Main responsibilities will include Financial Reporting, Planning and Control:
• Management and control of accounting systems and processes
• Production of weekly and monthly financial reports
• Producing Financial commentaries and variance analysis
• Supporting the Head of Finance to prepare annual financial statements
• Provide support to the Head of Finance to prepare annual budgets and rolling forecasts
• Development of accounting processes
• Supporting the Head of Finance in the implementation of new accounting software (SAP)
• Complete migration from SUN/Vision to SAP/Sharperlight reporting
• Maintain strong collaborative relationships with internal teams, particularly with HR, Payroll and IT
• Help train and develop the Accounts Senior and Accounts Assistant
Candidates must be extremely organised, demonstrating strong attention to detail and good time management. Strong interpersonal skills with an excellent ability to build strong relationships are crucial. Ideally applicants should have experience using SAP, SUN Accounts, VISION reports and Caseware.