Our client is seeking a bright, well presented and efficient Personal Assistant to support the managing director of a consultancy based in Sidcup. This is a 1 year contract to cover maternity.
They are looking for a Personal Assistant who is friendly and passionate with a bubbly and welcoming personality. As the ideal PA, you will support the Managing Director, easing his workload by taking on most administrative duties.
Duties will include:
• Conserve the Managing Director’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintain the Managing Director’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Deflect unwanted interruptions and take on all tasks that need not be dealt with by the Managing Director.
• Prepare presentations and reports.
• Undertake all general office management tasks as and when required, offering support to the administrative functions of all departments and managing reception staff, the reception area and meeting rooms.
If you have strong organisational skills, excellent telephone manner, research skills and a can-do attitude, please apply now!