Graduate PA / HR TEAM COORDINATOR
Unique job opportunity for Graduates seeking entry level PA role with HR Administration duties. This is such an exciting role for graduates with a few years professional experience who are keen to progress in the HR industry. This is a global organisation in the Banking industry, based in the heart of the City who are looking for a bright and resourceful graduate PA to join their lovely HR team.
This role will support the HR Director with diary management, travel planning and general administration tasks as well as supporting a number of key HR projects. In undertaking all of the above, a key responsibility is team working and proactively participating and contributing to the shared and evolving agenda as well as maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
• Diary Management-proactive and professional diary management to ensure HR Director’s schedule operates effectively, attendees/key stakeholders are notified of meetings/changes where appropriate and arrangement of all necessary facilities include meeting rooms / refreshments.
• Travel Coordination is also in important part of the role you will be expected to research and organise travel (flights / trains and hotels) and all associated arrangements in a cost efficient manner on behalf of HR Director and maintain appropriate records and receipts. Other duties will include
• Expense Management - manage all expenses for HR Director ensuring that Visa Business Card is paid on time and coordinate expense requests submitted from the HR team.
• General Administration – support the HR Director and HRBPs with general administration including engagement with HR Operations Unit, preparation of presentations and reports, data analysis, minute taking and filing as required.
• HR Project Support - support the HR Director and HR team with key projects and processes such as BUPA scheme management and cyclical activities such as talent management, succession planning, learning and capability planning, performance management, reward reviews etc.
• Relationship Management - work collaboratively with HR team, other PA’s and key stakeholders both internally and externally to build strong working relationships and ensure a high quality, professional and valued service is delivered.
Successful candidates should be degree qualified with professional experience of working within a busy team as an administrator or coordinator, ideally within a HR function. Strong planning, organisation and coordination skills with a proven ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and on varying agendas simultaneously flexing priorities when needed. You will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills couples with high integrity and the confidence to interact comfortably with Senior Manager and Executives. Strong judgement – demonstrated in prioritising own workload effectively and planning ahead to pre-empt emerging demands and potential issues and to escalate appropriately. You will absolutely need to have strong IT skills, in particular Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you please contact me for more information!