PA to HR Director
PA to HR Director
Are you a highly organised individual with an interest in HR? Are you looking for a step up from your current role as an Administrator/Coordinator? This newly created role will support the HR Director with diary management, travel planning and general administration tasks as well as supporting a number of key projects.
In undertaking all of the above, a key responsibility is team working and proactively participating and contributing to the shared and evolving agenda as well as maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Diary Management - proactive and professional diary management to ensure HR Director’s schedule operates effectively, attendees/key stakeholders are notified of meetings/changes where appropriate and arrangement of all necessary facilities include meeting rooms / refreshments.
• Travel Coordination - research and organise travel (flights / trains and hotels) and all associated arrangements in a cost efficient manner on behalf of HR Director and maintain appropriate records and receipts.
• Expense Management - manage all expenses for HR Director ensuring that Visa Business Card is paid on time and coordinate expense requests submitted from the HR team.
• General Administration – support the HR Director and team with general administration including engagement with Operations Unit, preparation of presentations and reports, data analysis, minute taking and filing as required.
• Project Support - support the HR Director and team with key projects and processes such as talent management, succession planning, learning and capability planning, performance management, reward reviews etc.
• Relationship Management - work collaboratively with the HR team, other PA’s and key stakeholders both internally and externally to build strong working relationships and ensure a high quality, professional and valued service is delivered.
The ideal candidate
? Degree qualified with experience of working within a busy team as an administrator or coordinator, ideally within an HR/Financial Services environment
? Strong planning, organisation and coordination skills with a proven ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and on varying agendas simultaneously flexing priorities when needed
? Excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with high integrity and the self-confidence to interact comfortably with Senior Managers and Executives
? Strong judgement – demonstrated in prioritising own workload effectively and planning ahead to pre-empt emerging demands and potential issues and to escalate appropriately
? A focus on accuracy and attention to detail
? Highest level of confidentiality and discretion
There is an opportunity to grow and develop within the department. The role will have a significant chunk of PA work, it presents a great opportunity to work directly with the HR Director, interact with senior management and get a fantastic exposure to the business.