Salary £32,000 to £34,000
The home of an exciting English sport and not-for-profit organization has a fantastic opportunity for an HR Advisor.
As an HR Advisor, you will have an immaculate and concise communication style, as well as a dynamic and thorough approach to your work. Our client, a well established and reputed business is offering an exciting chance for an HR Advisor to work within a fast-paced environment that strives on delivering great customer service.
As an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for a blend of recruitment, learning and performance tasks which include:
- Working closely alongside the Head of HR and HR department in ensuring the best HR practices are in place
- Creating job profiles and coordinate candidate interviews
- Liaising and working closely with recruitment agencies
- Advertising jobs and interviewing candidates
- Recording and maintaining relevant data to record progress
- Liaising closely with the HR Administrator to conduct and organize learning and training activities
- Assisting the HR department with drafting new training programs for staff
- Helping with the firm’s annual review process
- Helping with salary reviews and creating benefits surveys
- Onboarding of joiners, leavers
- Evaluating any employment related concerns
- Mentoring and advising employees for any guidance
- Administering, alongside your team any grievances or disciplinary
- Producing annual reconciliations
- Processing queries relating to employee pension schemes
- Undertaking general administrative duties including records management, liaising with insurers and advisors, providing assistance on any ongoing projects
It is vital the right HR Advisor for this role has an in-depth understanding of HR ideally in a best practice environment. Furthermore, you will be positive minded, proactive and driven to improve and deliver an excellent standard of work for your team and firm. If you have proven attention to detail, a strong educational background and the capability to thrive under pressure; this is a great stepping stone for an HR Advisor to progress in their career.