Our client, an award winning housing management firm based in the heart of London are seeking a Technical Assistant. As a Technical Administrator, you will responsible for ensuring all administrative duties within the Capital Programme are carried out as effectively and smoothly as possible. As a Technical Assistant, you will be proactive and genuinely confident in forming strong rapports. This is a fantastic opportunity for the ideal Technical Administrator to add value to a customer focused business that has consistently been recognised as a leading company to work for.
As a Technical Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside project surveyors in order to prepare briefing notes and reports
- Undertaking research of report results, financial approvals
- Obtaining work approvals to provide recommendations to the project surveyors
- Preparing monthly and quarterly performance reports for the Head of Capital Program and executive team
- Booking meetings and setting up meeting rooms including meeting packs, agendas, taking minutes
- Assisting the Area team with drafting and composing reports
- Assisting the Capital Programme team with executing reports regarding legacy issues
- Resolving any queries from residents to deliver excellent customer service
- Ordering any equipment for the team to ensure health and safety standards are met
- General administrative duties including filing, sorting post, scanning, formatting documents
It is vital the ideal Technical Administrator has a genuine focus for customer service and is able to form relationships quickly, manage their time well and takes pride in delivering excellent attention to detail in their work. Ideally, you will have proven experience within construction, housing or property management.