Senior HR Manager
Senior HR Manager (Business Partner) required for Global Professional Services firm.
Client group is the Tax part of the business.
Generalist role with key areas including; talent management, change management, analytics, and HR process and policy.
Join a commercial and client-focussed team, who are looking to increase the opportunities for partnering with the business leaders in bringing innovative and proactive solutions to the Talent agenda to optimise business performance.
This business unit is undergoing a major change management programme, through implementation of a new operating model, driven by significant amounts of opportunities in the marketplace, generated by regulatory and legal change, increases in deal activity and increasing use of technology.
The team operates in a fast paced environment through building effective relationships with key business stakeholders and HR colleagues.
This role will focus on a service line within the Tax business (approximately 1,000 employees)
This Senior HR Business Partner role will be part of the Tax HR leadership team and support the development and implementation of Talent and HR solutions across the business.
The role will also be responsible for driving a range of projects and coaching and developing the HR team.
Working collaboratively, you will be able to demonstrate your skills and knowledge in key areas such as talent management, change management, analytics, and HR process and policy.
• Develop and deliver the solutions to support the talent agenda and the business strategy during a time of significant change including Talent Reviews, Career Management, Performance Development, Leadership Development
• Develop and implement approaches for delivering the firm-wide Talent goals
• Proactively identify the Talent implications of the business strategy in the different functions, develop options for the leadership to consider and influence the leadership around the approach and plans
• Drive initiatives aimed at supporting the business with increased performance, engagement, innovation, diversity, flexibility and retention
• Develop and deliver an approach that supports the business in effectively managing change initiatives as measured by increased buy-in, reduced resistance and embedding of changes
• Lead development and delivery of the communication and engagement approach in support of change initiatives
• Coach business stakeholders on dealing with complex people related challenges
• Utilise analytical thinking and techniques to identify hypothesis, generate evidence and options and present the insight in a compelling way to influence Talent and HR decisions
• Leverage available MI to monitor progress of solutions, benefits and changes and discuss the insight with the relevant stakeholders
Team and Project Management
• Foster a collaborative and highly effective team
• Lead and/or contribute to variety of projects both at business unit and Service Line level
HR process and policy
• Coach and lead the team to continuously improve and deliver the HR processes, including reward, performance management and promotion, pipelines management and assessment processes
• Develop the team on risk management and consistent application of firm’s policies. Serve as a sounding board and point of escalation on complex employee relations cases.
Qualifications, Requirements & Experience:
The successful candidate will be able to evidence a proven track record of experience and competency in areas to include Team Leadership, Talent Management, Change Management, Analytics, and HR specialist/generalist.
• Talent Management
• Change Management
• Employee Relations
• Microsoft Office packages – intermediate/advanced
Stakeholder and Relationship Management: negotiating and influencing skills to command professional respect at all levels; adept at handling difficult individuals to gain positive and constructive outcomes
Commercial: an ability to see talent from a business perspective
Analytical: an ability to understand and respond to highly complex problems, draw the right insight and present the insight and recommendations effectively
Change: thinking through, initiating and leading change at a systemic and behavioural level
Communication: strong verbal and written communication
Development: experienced in both providing coaching to others (e.g., peers, clients, direct reports) and in working with CoE’s to provide up-skilling approaches to address development needs
For further details contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR
The Maine Group