HR & Recruitment / Talent Management Co-ordinator
Our Client, a highly successful Management Consultancy firm based in Central London needs an experienced individual who can assist with the administration of the HR and recruiting / Talent Management processes. Recruitment being the primary role when vacancies are high. Salary £38,000, excellent benefits and career opportunities.
The role will be working with the HR Manager in the London office but also have a reporting line to the Director or Talent Management EMEA.
HR & RECRUITMENT/TALENT MANAGEMENT CO-ORDINATOR’S DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Full recruiting role, supports all recruiting initiatives including;
Develop knowledge of the business and vacant roles
Speak to recruitment agencies, assist with reviewing terms
Assist with drawing up role description if required
Collect and log CV, handling all pipeline information
Ensure CV’s are shortlisted and feedback given
Set up interviews and organize and notify interviewers
Prepare for recruitment pipeline call and handle in HR Managers absence
Assist with requesting Contract of Employment
Co-ordinate orientation for EMEA new joiners
HR Administrative ad-hoc duties;
Assist with Employee Benefit administration, communicating with the brokers and assisting with collecting data during renewal times. Also advising new joiners and existing employees of the benefits package
Update Employee records, such as the joiners and leavers report and the IC report
Track and logging Independent Consultant agreements
Track and log work visa’s
Preparation for review period
Assist with the capacity reporting
Produce HR data when required, charts, spreadsheets etc.
Compile reports from different databases and data stores
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- A Bachelor's degree is essential, preferably in Business or Human Resources.
- Minimum 4 years previous relevant experience, can demonstrate that they have taken an active role as a recruiter/talent in consultancy environment. Experience of actively search via networks and social networks is desirable but not essential.
- Has some exposure to HR administration activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with professionals at all levels of the firm
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required; database and HR information system experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel 10 - 20% of time within Europe to work with local office managers and consultants.