Bright Receptionist/Education Administrator - Charity with a Commercial Flair
A high profile charity located in beautiful offices in the City, are looking for a bright and dedicated Receptionist/Education Administrator to join their team. The successful Receptionist/Education Administrator will be bright and dynamic with experience of solely running a reception desk. They are looking for someone who takes pride in reception, understands the importance of Front of House with the ability to deal with high profile clients both over the phone and face to face with visitors. This is a dual role whereby the successful candidate will also provide first class administrative support for the charities Education Project. This is a vital element of the role that will enable the charity to deliver it educational goals across 20 countries.
• Be the first point of contact and hospitality for all guests entering the office.
• Assisting with travel logistics, booking flights and taxis.
• Manage incoming and outgoing post and organising couriers where necessary.
• Managing the meeting room booking system and maintaining the appearance of the reception area and meeting rooms.
• Administer the school registration process globally across 20 countries.
• Coordinate the school certification process.
• Liaising closely with each Country Coordinator, managing relationships and provide excellent administrative support including processing invoices and monthly reporting.
• Providing logistical support to the Head of Education
• Providing administrative support to the online blogging project and support the management and moderation of the school online community.
• Providing support to the Head of HR and Operations as required.
This role would suit an up and coming receptionist who is looking to take on more responsibilities in an administrative capacity, supporting one of the charities key initiatives.
Previous experience along with a solid academic background is strongly desired.
Please apply today!