Executive Assistant/Road Show Coordinator
This role is working for one of our favourite clients. They are looking for a top notch EA with Road Show experience to support a charismatic Senior Managing Director. Our client is a well established investment banking advisory firm situated in absolutely stunning offices in the heart of Mayfair.
A proactive & forward-thinking approach is essential for this Executive Assistant role. If you have significant experience of delivering an exceptional standard of EA support and extensive diary, meeting and travel arrangements then we would love to hear from you.
• Managing roadshow logistics across Europe and the Middle East involving coordination of meetings, flights, tickets, currency, accommodation and ground transportation for team members and clients
• Liaising directly with clients to arrange travel schedules and presentation material as appropriate.
• Compiling roadshow itineraries and supporting documents (printing and amending fund presentations)
• Extensive and complex diary management and meeting coordination for SMD
• Inbox management for SMD
• Planning and managing team events and corporate hospitality
• Coordinating conference calls/video conferences with Funds and internal (global) team members
• Telephone coverage taking comprehensive messages and screening calls where applicable
• Project administration: creating and maintaining group lists, project filing and archiving, supporting with compliance
• Formatting and amending PowerPoint/Excel/Word documents
• Updating and maintaining internal Private Funds Group contact and distribution lists
• Maintaining team holiday record
• Ad hoc administrative duties
The ideal EA for this role will have a level head; understand the importance of discretion and confidentiality and have an adaptable approach.
You will need to have solid experience in a corporate finance/banking environment. The successful candidate will be extremely high calibre with superb oral and written communication skills and proficient in the use of MS office. Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workloads are also essential.