HEAD OF HR
Head of HR, 12 month fixed term contract. Global technology company.
Based in the Twickenham area, reporting in to the HR Director for EMEA.
YOU WILL HAVE PREFERRABLY WORKED FOR A GLOBAL AMERICAN MATRIX FIRM
Generalist role with a client group around 220.
Looking after UK, Ireland, Israel.
• Act as a change agent to drive and implement the desired behavioural and organizational changes
• Responsible for design and implementation of HR programs and projects across Europe. Key member of EMEA and Global HR team
• Work on a number of ad hoc international HR projects and programs to support organic growth and geographic expansion, and ensure global compliance as well as deliver quick solutions to fit local needs
• Active support of talent development and employee engagement projects
• Handle employee relation’s issues at all levels, by counselling employees, mediating and resolving disputes between employees and supervisors
• Partner with HR Support functions notably Talent Development and Compensation and Benefits to implement best practices in the region
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with proven progressive experience in Human Resources
• Previous experience in a commercial environment is a must, international experience would be a significant plus
• Ability and gravitas to deal with ambiguity and complexity, and to interface with senior stakeholders in a matrix environment
• Ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects
• Flexible and adaptable approach to changing business requirements with an ability to drive and support change initiatives
• Strong mind-set for continuous improvement and proven ability to switch between big picture and excellent attention to detail
• Very solid knowledge of ER and employment law
For details on this opportunity or others we are working on contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR.
Specialist HR recruiters.