TRAINING COORDINATOR - WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN CANARY WHARF WITH STUNNING VIEWS OF LONDON?
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED TRAINING COORDINATOR?
Join a friendly and professional HR and Training team.
You must be CIPD qualified with training coordination experience gained in a large corporate business.
Training Coordinator role - main duties;
1. Organise and co-ordinate training events. This includes: arranging dates, venues, room layout, course materials and hiring any necessary equipment. Arranging overnight accommodation for external trainers and co-ordinating the appropriate catering requirements.
2. Ensure that training application forms are completed accurately and the appropriate authorisation obtained.
3. Maintain an accurate record of staff training and development throughout the Group.
4. Maintain an up to date record of suitable training providers and courses to satisfy off the job training requirements and establish long-term sustainable relationships with external training providers.
5. Regularly liaise with departmental managers to maintain a record of available in house training.
6. Co-ordinate joining instructions and send meeting request for in-house courses.
7. To greet trainer and delegates on arrival at training courses and provide clear instructions for use of facilities.
8. Ensure accurate financial paperwork is recorded. Raise purchase orders and code and process invoices and pass to the relevant department.
9. Update and manage HR-Pro database and keep accurate paper based records where appropriate.
10. Update and maintain filing system and training library on a regular basis
11. To assist the Group Training Manager in evaluating the effectiveness of training and development.
12. To assist the Group Training Manger in developing and updating procedures that will ensure effective quality assurance and continuing of the training function.
13. To run Training reports on HR-Pro as and when requested by Department Managers or Group Training Manager.
14. Raise cheques for Training Department.
15. Assist with the Work Experience scheme and supervise the students within the Training/Personnel Department. Liaise with other departments regarding the students on placement.
16. Be responsible for organising appraisal training and ensuring maximum return of appraisals in line with ISO9001 requirements.
17. Support Group Training Manager with any requirements for employees with learning difficulties.
18. Draw up Training Contracts for employees who have been authorised to attend long term courses
19. Update and maintain the Company Training Plan.
20. Update and maintain a record of the Training Budget.
You must meet the following criteria;
1. Previous Training and Development experience is essential.
2. A relevant vocational qualification, ideally CIPD is essential.
3. Experience of delivering training is very desirable.
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication.
6. Must be a team player with a willingness to help others.
7. Flexible, organised and calm approach to work is essential.
8. Capable of working on own initiative.
For further details contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.