Professional Services firm in the City require an experienced HR Advisor. Do you want to work for an organisation that prides itself on delivering exceptional service and have a genuine client focus? This role is to work as part of the HR consultancy team and assist clients with a wide range of services. The clients you will deal with are from a variety of industries.
It’s a firm who truly believe in the individuality of its people and they build on your personality and ability with training to ensure you become a trusted and approachable advisor to their clients.
HR Advisor roles includes;
You will undertake HR reviews at client’s premises both for existing clients and new clients in order to determine their current HR liabilities and to identify additional work opportunities.
• To support the client on and off site to pro-actively manage their HR function on a day to day basis, by providing clear, concise and compliant advice on a range of HR topics together with the provision of relevant supporting documentation.
• To review, assess and update client documentation including correspondence letters, contractual documentation and policies and procedures.
• To support clients on and off site in a range of HR processes and statutory requirements including but not limited to grievances, disciplinaries,TUPE and redundancy.
• To design, develop and deliver HR and Organisational Development courses both internal and external, as required, with the help of other members of the HR Consultancy team.
• To ensure that all communication with clients is diligently documented internally within file notes for the purpose of keeping the appropriate records for reference and for communicating to colleagues as to the advice/support given to their respective clients.
• To ensure that client files are accurately and efficiently maintained.
• To work with HR Consultant and HR Assistants to produce reports for clients as required.
• To pro-actively market the HR service both to existing and new clients by considering all aspects of the service that can be provided and matching this to the opportunities that have been identified.
• To be actively involved in the marketing of the HR Consultancy service through various means which includes but is not limited to presentation to internal teams, networking, preparation of mail shots, case studies, development and delivery of seminars or presentations to audiences of differing sizes.
• To adopt a proactive approach to all aspects of the role in order to assist with the development and growth of good HR and OD practices within the team and for clients.
• Develop an awareness of current OD models and approaches, making appropriate recommendations on the team’s offering where necessary.
• To produce written communication that is compliant with current employment legislation and HR best practice whilst remaining bespoke to the client’s requirements and culture.
• To support the team with the on–going strategic development though the identification of new business opportunities and new methodology in the delivery of the service.
• To be involved in monitoring and reviewing client work from a financial standpoint ensuring that commerciality verses value for money is considered when determining the final amount and making recommendations accordingly.
• To assist the Managing Director to achieve the revenue targets each year.
• In depth experience of providing complex HR and employment law advice within the UK
• Providing advice and solutions around Organisational Development
• Providing a range of written advice identifying options and associated risks with each course of action
• Working across a range of sectors
• Member of the CIPD
• Working in both the public and private sector
• Working across a range of different business sectors including Religious Order, Education, Corporate and Not For Profit
• Working in a Consultancy environment
• Developing and delivering training courses
• Working in at least two different organisations/companies
• Project management experience
For further details contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been short-listed for the position you have applied for.