HR MANAGER - Do you want to work for a fast growth market leader?
A firm who are re-designing the way the world of financial services works.
You can help shape and mould this on-line investment firm.
Do you love coming up with better ways to do things?
Do you speak up and have plenty of ideas and are interested in hearing other people's too?
This is an superb opportunity to join an exciting financial services organisation based in the City.
If you work hard, learn things fast, and always do whatever it takes to get the job done, you'll fit right in.
You must have some exposure to tech.
You will ideally have experience of employment compliance within Financial regulatory framework.
This could be a superb opportunity for a senior advisor to take on a management role.
This is a fast growing business and they are in the Sunday Times list of top employers.
You will report to the HRD and have a HR Assistant reporting to you.
This is a very operational role looking after a client group of 180 employees.
The HR Manager Role;
Managing and promoting HR good practices in a values driven culture. Supporting and engaging with talented employees in a fast growth financial services business, working within a regulatory environment. Managing, advising and supporting high performance delivery in a fun open culture. Collaborating and learning in an enthusiastic team.
• Performance management, advising and helping managers and employees. Advises and manages appraisals and 360 degree feedback. Understands and manages ER issues.
• Employment Compliance within Financial regulatory framework. Working with Legal and Compliance team.
• Due diligence. Collates accurate information.
• Learning and Development: Managing and delivering ongoing learning programmes, and initiating new ones. Managing Employee on-boarding and induction.
• Talent management – working within values based competency framework.
• Policy development and documentation.
• Rewards: Managing benefits. Managing accurate Payroll with HR assistant.
• Managing Absence.
• Managing and advising on Family friendly policies.
• Retention: Managing retention, exit interviews. Salary benchmarking across depts.
• Updating the HR system, and report writing.
• Team working. Supporting the HR Director and working with the HR Assistant.
• Visa sponsorship management.
The HR Manager will have;
• Ideally good experience in HR in fast growth regulatory environment.
• Strong generalist HR Knowledge including ER knowledge. CIPD qualified. Great potential to learn and grow. Smart.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent emotional intelligence, and gets on well with people at all levels.
• Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment as well as independently
• Excellent Word, and Excel skills.
• Organised, good administrator,
• Good judgement. Approachable. Strong integrity and trusted.
• Good initiative, and problem solver.
Time for your HR career to really take off? Contact Lee Thomas-Wragg at Maine HR